How to Make an Appointment
Our healthcare team comprises a wide range of professionals.
For day to day appointments you might be seen by either a nurse or a doctor depending on the nature of the problem. Our practice nurse team are specially trained to assess and treat a wide range of health conditions meaning that it will not always be necessary to see a doctor.
For information on evening and weekend availability at this practice, select here.
|On the Day||We offer a walk in surgery as follows:
Monday – Thursday 7.00am – 10.00am
Friday 7.30am – 10.00am
|Evening and Weekend Availability||For information on evening and weekend availability at this practice, select here.|
|Telephone Consultations||For help and advice, call us on 020 7 727 2326. The duty doctor will contact you anytime between 11.30am – 6.30pm and if the issue is urgent the duty doctor will respond as soon as possible so please be available to take the call. you may also request to pre-book your telephone consultation appointment.|
|Nurse Appointments||The Practice Nurses can help you with a range of issues from health management to vaccinations.|
|Book in Advance||We reserve a few appointments for advance booking. Please phone the practice on 020 7727 2326 for more information. These appointment can also be booked via our online services.|
|Out of Hours||If you have an urgent health problem which cannot wait until the surgery is open, please call 111.|
|Online Services||Patients can book appointments up to 4 weeks in advance and from 8pm the night before using our online booking system.|
Access to patients
Our practice is pleased to offer patients enhanced clinical access to GPs and other healthcare professionals, including:
• 100 clinical appointments per 1000 patients per week
• Patients telephoning our practice will never be asked to call back. (unless the patient chooses to call back e.g. if they want to see a GP or other healthcare professional who is currently on leave)
• We offer an open reception and telephone service from 08:00 – 18:30 from Monday to Friday.
• Patients can make an online booking up to 4 weeks ahead
• Our receptionists are trained in care navigation and signposting and can provided advice about appropriate alternative services such as extended hours hubs
• We regularly review our systems to ensure there are enough appointments to meet patient needs every week
We aim to provide the best access we can for our patients. If you have any questions or suggestions please ask a member of staff or ask to speak to the practice manager.